Here is a list of the Top Ten New OverDrive eBooks in Solvay’s Collection:
1. The Prince of Risk by Christopher Reich
2. The Supreme Macaroni Company by Adriana Trigiani
3. Death Comes to the Village by Catherine Lloyd
4. Dust by Patricia Cornwell
5. Stella Bain by Anita Shreve
6. Before You Know Kindness by Chris Bohajalian
7. Love Does by Bob Goff and Donald Miller
8. A Christmas Hope by Anne Perry
9. Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn and Rosalyn Landor
10. Other Worlds by Jon Sceszka, Greg Ruth and John Morgan
Remember to check these books out at the overdrive website onlib.lib.overdrive.com
Don’t want to wait for an appointment at your doctor’s office to get a flu shot?
A flu shot clinic will be held at Solvay Library with a pharmacist from Price Chopper administering the shots. No appointment is necessary. Stop in any time between 12:00-2:00 p.m.
For ages 19+. The vaccine is covered by most insurance plans. Bring your insurance card. The shot is free if you have Medicare Part B. The cost of the shot without insurance is $30.
The pharmacist will also have the pneumonia vaccine and the shingles vaccine available. The shingles vaccine requires a prescription from your doctor.
For more information, contact the Price Chopper pharmacy at 472-3832.